Apply by Monday, February 10, 2020
The Harry Bridges Center for Labor Studies is pleased to announce the availability of funding for University of Washington faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students to develop courses or conduct research relevant to the interdisciplinary field of Labor Studies.
Funding is available in several forms with varying levels of eligibility, size and obligation. Programs include:
- Labor Course Development Grants - Funds to enable University of Washington faculty and graduate students to develop and teach courses on labor topics during the upcoming 2020-2021 academic year.
- Washington State Labor Research Grants - Up to $15,000 available to UW faculty or graduate students for labor research relevant to policy-making in Washington State.
- Faculty Labor Research Grants - Up to $7,500 available to UW faculty for research on labor topics, broadly conceived.
- Graduate Student Labor Research Grants - Up to $5,000 available to UW graduate students for research on labor topics, broadly conceived.
- Undergraduate Labor Research Grants - Up to $350 available to UW undergraduate students for research on labor topics, broadly conceived (no deadline; apply at any time)
- Labor Studies Working Groups - Up to $5,000 and a graduate assistant available for collaborative group projects between Labor Studies Faculty Associates and community partners (Deadline: April 13, 2020)
For more information and application instructions, please visit the website of each specific program linked to above. The deadline to apply for all programs for the 2020-2021 academic year is Monday, February 10, 2020.
Questions? Contact the Bridges Center at (206) 543-7946, or e-mail email@example.com .