Sunday, November 13, 2022
WHEN: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
WHERE: Ballroom (Room 211), Husky Union Building (HUB), University of Washington, Seattle
The Harry Bridges Center’s annual Awards Celebration returns in-person this year - just in time for our 30th anniversary! On Sunday, November 13, join our faculty, students, and community as we celebrate thirty years of Labor Studies at the University of Washington. Dinner and drinks are provided!
VENUE ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS: Husky Union Building, Ballroom (Room 211), 4001 East Stevens Way Northeast Seattle, WA 98195. Directions and parking information here.
PARKING: Parking is free at the University of Washington on Sundays. The closest parking lot to the Husky Union Building is Padelford Garage. View a map of all parking lots on the UW Seattle campus.
ACCESSIBILITY: We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to engage fully.
- Accessible parking information: for additional questions/accommodations, contact the Transportation Services Events Office via email or at 206.616.8710.
- Map of accessible entrances.
- Printable campus mobility map.
- For general accessibility accommodation requests: contact the Disability Services Office via email or at 206.543.6450, 206.543.6452 (TTY), preferably at least 10 days in advance of the event.
- For interpreting, captioning, amplification services, and TTYs: contact the Coordinator of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services via email or at 206.543.1415, 206.543.6452 (TTY), preferably at least 10 days in advance of the event.
The Anniversary Celebration is free and open to the public, but space is limited and tickets are required. Please register by clicking here.
SUPPORT LABOR STUDIES!
Labor Studies at the University of Washington depends on grassroots support. Your contribution ensures that labor classes, scholarships, and research continue to be available to new generations of the labor movement.
Sponsor the Event
To raise funds for Labor Studies at the University of Washington, we are offering the chance to sponsor the Anniversary Celebration at two levels:
- $600 - Table Sponsor: Your name will be featured on a table at the banquet.
- $1,200 - Event Sponsor: Your name will be featured on a table at the banquet, and you will receive special recognition in the live event program.
All donations are tax-deductible. Register your event sponsorship here.
Our 30th Celebration will feature a special anniversary booklet about the Harry Bridges Center and its accomplishments. Donors who make a donation of $100-$1000 will be recognized in the booklet. Submission deadline for print-ready messages is Thursday, November 3rd. Please send text, logo, and/or artwork by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
BY CHECK: Send a check payable to "University of Washington" with "Bridges Center Event" in the memo line, to:
Harry Bridges Center for Labor Studies
University of Washington, Box 353530
Seattle, WA 98195-3530
BY CREDIT CARD: Donate securely on the UW Giving website.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Contact the Bridges Center at (206) 543-7946, or e-mail email@example.com .