- About the Labor Studies Minor
- Labor Studies Minor - Requirements
- Labor Studies Minor - Courses Currently Offered
- Labor Studies Minor - Full List of Qualifying Courses
- Advising and Frequently Asked Questions
The field of Labor Studies encompasses scholarship and teaching about work, workers and their organizations across many disciplines. From unions and organized labor, to the often unpaid caring labor taking place at home, Labor Studies is broadly conceived to include working people everywhere.
The Labor Studies minor brings together a series of courses on labor in core social-science departments. It provides students an interdisciplinary program of study focusing on the importance of labor to the economic, social, political, and cultural evolution of modern societies.